Thursday, July 17, 2008

please pray

Dear friends,

My time here is Costa Rica is quickly coming to a close. I can´t believe how fast it has flown by. I am enjoying myself here, but truthfully, I am ready to go. It has been very hard for me to be here because this country reminds me so much of the Dominican Republic, yet it is so different. Being here has made me miss my kids and friends in the DR, and I am now even more anxious to get back.

Please pray for me during these next few weeks:

-I have one more week here in Costa Rica. Pray that I end well here, feeling that it was time well spent and taking advantage of my newly refreshed Spanish skils.
-Please pray as I am still lacking a little in support to return to the Dominican Republic. Pray that God would raise up the needed funds and that we would truly see His miraculous hand in this.
-Pray for my ever increasing loneliness that has mounted during this transition time back to the DR. God has brought me through some terribly low times, especially these past few months. Pray that God would show me that HE is my home, especially when I feel lost, alone, and confused.
-And most importantly, please pray for an increase in my faith as I wait and trust in the Lord´s timing. He knows (as many of you do as well) how anxious I am to get back to the DR. Pray that I would trust in His timing.

Thank you for all your support and prayers.

love Katie

1 comment:

lauren h. said...

hey kitty :-) right now i'm listening to you play the piano in my house, downstairs. i'm glad we know each other now. you are on quite a path...