Monday, January 19, 2009

another try

So, I've realized that I am kind of a terrible blogger. Sometimes it is hard for me to believe that people actually read the things that I write on this blog, so sometimes I don't put the effort into it that I should. But after being home for a few weeks, I had many people tell me how much they enjoyed reading my blog. SO thank you! I will try to be more consistent in posting in this coming year.

This week it was back to the school. Not for classes yet, but for a week of cleaning and preparation. Today I cleaned my classroom to get it ready for painting tomorrow. The old, ugly light blue color will soon be covered with a cheery light yellow. I'll post pictures when it is all finished. This week we also have a day of vacation and I am hoping to make it to the beach one more time before classes start again on Monday.

1 comment:

David Roberts said...

Yeah. Terrible.
Haha. Just kidding.