Tuesday, November 3, 2009

FELÍZ!!!!



As many of you may remember, back in January I got a cute little lab/dalmation/great dane mix puppy. She was the sweetest dog ever and I loved playing with her and going running with her. Sadly, at the beginning of the summer she disappeared. I'm still not sure if she ran away or was stolen but it was very sad for me as I had grown very attached to her. Well, the summer went on, me still missing Felíz and then I moved into a new house in the middle of August. This new house has a nice yard and I was planning on looking around to try to get another puppy. Then, one morning, Felíz miraculously finds her way back home!! I was so happy I almost started crying. It is such a mystery, I have no idea where she was; she was gone for 4 months!! It has been so nice having her back, she is still the sweet, gentle dog that she was as a puppy.


Well, to make the story even more exciting, about 2 weeks ago I started noticing that she was looking a little plump. Not just like I had been feeding her too much, but seriously large. Yep, you guessed it: she's pregnant! So, my thinking is she much have gotten pregnant before she came back to me. Nice that she came back home to have the puppies.... Now she is huge and I think she will have them any day now. Oh joy....

No comments: