Friday, February 5, 2010

Child of the week - Alexander

I have decided to do something that I promised a long time ago: present a child from the school each week.

Meet Alexander.
Alexander is 4 years old and is in his second year at the school in my level 1 class. He is very smart and will be moving on to the next level class at the end of this year. He knows his whole alphabet, all the colors and can count very proficiently. He is still working on his handwriting skills and is getting better at writing his name without help. He is a very energetic child and especially enjoys playing with toy cars. His parents are not Christians so please pray for Alexander and his family that through him his family may come to know and worship Jesus.

Here he is receiving a Christmas gift from his sponsors (who happen to be my parents.):
If you are interested in sponsoring a child please contact me by email. lombard.katie@gmail.com

No comments: