Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Sosua

Ahhh.... this past weekend was amazing!! As a thank-you and a little retreat for us interns, we got to go to the beach for the weekend. We drove about 2 hours north to get to the beach town of Sosua. It was so refreshing to see the ocean again. We had a lot of fun relaxing, laying on the beach, snorkling, dancing merenge, and eating way too much food!!

It was a great time of relaxation and fun just to get to hang out with the girls. Arlene (upper left), one of the SI staff came with us as well.
As nice as vacation is, though, I couldn't wait to get back to Jarabacoa.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

one of my favorite places to be is the beach. Sunsets over the beach is that picture that GOD paints for me to show me how much He loves me. Smile cause Jesus loves you so much. Praise the Lord for the time of rest and relaxation. But always remember our true rest lies in Him. (Hebrews 4:9-11)